- On Demand Hot Water—No delay.
- Reduced Energy Waste—Flow switch activates heater only on demand (no stand-by heat loss). 99% efficient.
- Continuous Hot Water—No storage capacity to run out. n No Need for a T&P Relief Valve—Check local codes.
- Integral Flow Restrictor—Built-in to ensure proper
- temperature rise.
- Prevention Of Bacteria Growth.
- Easy Installation—Mounts on wall – no sweat connections.
- Ni Chrome Heating Element—A unique, patented flow path ensures optimum heat transfer and extended element life.
- Durable Design—Reduces calcification and sedimentation. n Space Saving Installation—Compact size.
- High Temperature Limit Switch (ECO)—Protects against element burn out, with reset button.
- Warranty—Heaters are designed for durability and guaranteed against failure due to leaks of Heater Body/ Element Assembly for a period of 10 years. Field serviceable element with replaceable cartridge element (1 year warranty).
- Single Phase and Three Phase models—Single Phase models 240 volt and below are cUL certified.
Thermostatic (Single Point - Single Phase) Specifications
- Depth : 73.02 mm
- Height : 273.05 mm
- Width : 133.35 mm
- Model Number : ES-5500-4-S-10
- Cover: ABS UL rated 94Vo.
- Glass reinforced Fortron® Heater Body and Ni Chrome Element
- Color: White
- Standard temperature range 100°F-140°F. Maintains accurate temperature control +/- 1°F
- Element: Replaceable cartridge insert
- Pipe-Fittings: 1/2" compression at bottom of unit.
- Operating Pressure: Min 25 PSI, Max 150 PSI.